1 hurt when fire burns condo in Avon (CO)

One person was hurt when a fire in Avon burned a condominium at the Bristol Pines complex Thursday night.  Firefighters with the Eagle River Fire Protection District said when they arrived at the fire on Nottingham Road around 9 p.m. they found the upper floor and the roof of a Bristol Pines condo on fire.    Read the article………


Related Articles

Service-dog flap at Aspen (CO) condo complex goes to court

A federal complaint accuses an Aspen condominium association and property-management firm of discrimination by not making accommodations for a seizure-prone

Condo blaze displaces 4 families, kills pet dog (CA)

A Labrador retriever died during a Colton condominium blaze that burned out the dog’s owners, their upstairs neighbors and also

Family homeless after cigarette sparks condo fire (CA)

A fire scorched a Del Cerro condominium Wednesday morning, causing an estimated $350,000 in damage and leaving a woman and