2 hospitalized after Wyoming condo fire

Two adults were hospitalized for smoke inhalation after a basement fire that spread to other condominiums in the Palmer Hills development Wednesday night.    Read the article………..


Related Articles

Little was spared by fire, water and mold in condos close to M’s Pub (NE)

Although they’ve been allowed into their unit twice since the disaster, it’s expected that it will be at least a

Crews seeking cause of fire at west Edmonton condo complex

The investigation of a west Edmonton fire, that ripped through a condo complex overnight, has now begun.  The flames broke

Overnight condo fire sends 2 people to hospital (FL)

An overnight apartment fire in suburban West Palm Beach sent two people to the hospital Thursday.  Neighbors said the fire