3-alarm (condo) fire in Roslindale (MA) sends one person to hospital

One person was taken to the hospital for smoke inhalation after a fire in Roslindale.  Fire officials say the fire started at 6 a.m. Saturday at the Dale Village condo complex on Harrison Street.   Read the article………..


Related Articles

Helen (GA) officials receive update on condo fire repairs

Helen officials have been hearing a lot of concerns about the status of repairs to Wilder Forest, a condominium complex

At least 8 people displaced after Squirrel Hill (PA) condo fire

Fire crews were sent back to a Squirrel Hill condominium Wednesday night after a fire that tore through multiple units

Fire damages Canton (MI) condos, careless smoking suspected

A fire that damaged four Canton condominiums may have been caused by careless smoking on a balcony, officials said Tuesday.