3-Year-Old Girl Dies In Overnight Fire In Bridgeport (CT) Condo

A 3-year-old girl died in a massive fire in her Bridgeport condo early Sunday despite efforts by her neighbors and firefighters to save her, according to NBC Connecticut.  Read the article…………


Related Articles

Little was spared by fire, water and mold in condos close to M’s Pub (NE)

Although they’ve been allowed into their unit twice since the disaster, it’s expected that it will be at least a

Olney (MD) condo residents struggle without heat

They’re working to restore it, but for a day — in this cold — dozens of residents of an Olney

Grand Manor v. city of Lowell goes to the jury (MA)

The attorney for dozens of residents of Grand Manor condominiums, which were built on a contaminated city dump, argued his