7 Taken to Hospital After Carbon Monoxide Issue in Vernon (CT) condo

Seven people have been taken to the hospital after a furnace emitted elevated levels of carbon monoxide in a condominium on Grand Avenue in Vernon.  Emergency crews responded to 104 Grand Ave. at 5:16 a.m. on Monday and found levels of 80 parts per million.    Read the article…………..


Related Articles

Homeowners left hanging after $276,000 stolen from condo association (HI)

KHON2 learned that business accounts do not have the same level of protection as personal accounts….says banks give more protection to personal accounts because it’s required by consumer protection laws.

16 people displaced after Hunting Meadows condo fire (CO)

Four children, 12 adults, and two cats are out of their homes after a destructive two-alarm fire at a Colorado Springs condominium building Tuesday.

Tenant copes with damage, losses after Mansfield (MA) ceiling collapse

On Feb. 21, in the midst of the snowiest winter on record, a tiny spot appeared on a bedroom ceiling