Asbestos Keeps Residents From Fire-Damaged Units (CO)

First it was a fire that erupted at the Country Club Villas condominium complex near East Florida Avenue and South Parker Road that forced residents from their homes and now it asbestos concerns.   Read the article………..


Related Articles

Garage Condos Sparks Business Idea (ND)

Call it a sanctuary all your own or how about a business incubator?  An investment business in Moorhead is looking

Valley County to auction Tamarack properties (ID)

The resort says the homeowners association is in the process of taking over operations once again.  “The owner’s association is

Trapper removing feral cats attacked on social media (FL)

A Brevard County trapper hired by a community to deal with their feral cat problem is under fire from animal