Authorities: electrical problem may have caused Auburn Hills condo fire

While a full investigation could take weeks to conclude, authorities believe an electrical problem could be to blame for a fire that badly damaged a condominium building in Auburn Hills last weekend.   Read the article………….


Related Articles

Condo fire causes $16.3-mil in damage

Edmonton Fire Chief Ken Block cautioned citizens about the increasing risk of smoking materials on balconies of large wood-framed, combustible

Christmas Day Fire Displaces Family of 8 (MD)

The fire that ignited in the 36 Anna Court home originated in the second-floor bedroom of the three-level, condominium-style townhouse,

Downtown condo building evacuated. Fire confined to balcony (ON)

Insurers and fire officials warn that smoking materials should never be tossed into potting soil, which often contains flammable ingredients