Avoid crying over a little burnt toast
Q: My neighbour has informed me that her toaster malfunctioned and she had a little fire because the toast didn’t pop out. I started thinking about what she said and realized this could have been a huge fire. Now I have concerns about her and others like her who may have smoke detectors that are not working. I contacted the (condo) board and they said they will look into it. Read the Q&A…………….
Residents of an East Vancouver condo say they’re angry an owner is renting out his suites on Airbnb, a popular
Park Ridge Fire Chief Jeff Sorensen credits sprinklers with putting out a fire and minimizing damage inside an Uptown condominium
Local residents are breathing easier thanks to major steps taken by two housing organizations to create smoke-free environments. Auburn Village