Barbecue Mishap Blamed For Fire That Destroys 4 Condo Units In Chatsworth (CA)

A fire destroyed four condos in Chatsworth Tuesday afternoon.  Officials blamed a mishap with a propane barbecue grill for igniting the out-of-control blaze.  Firefighters seemed to be gaining the upper hand on the fire in one unit when fire poked through the roof of the adjoining apartment. The fire then quickly spread to two more units.    Read the article…………..


Related Articles

NW Atlanta (GA) homeowners fight ‘aggressive’ booting in neighborhood

Homeowners in a northwest Atlanta neighborhood say a booting company is being too aggressive and their homeowners association isn’t doing

Homeowners association tells artist to remove ‘Art Porn’ signage (GA)

When artist Tatiana von Tauber brought her exhibit of erotic paintings to Savannah, she said she expected some sort of

Condo owners concerned about cement dust from Ohio River Bridges Project (IN)

As the Ohio River Bridges Project nears completion, it’s no secret motorists are more than ready, but people that call