Breaking: Condo fire in Keystone extinguished (CO)

An apparent accidental fire Saturday evening caused significant damage in the Mill Creek condominiums in Keystone, but a sprinkler head kept it from spreading, and no one was injured.   The fire caused significant damage to two units and left two others with smoke and water damage. Keystone Resorts found alternative lodging for the people staying at the six-unit building at 56 River Run Road.   Read the article…………..


Related Articles

Smyrna (GA) firefighters rescue woman from burning condo

A fire forced residents at a Smyrna condo complex to flee to safety.  The flames broke out at the Country

Residents protest HOA plan change (TN)

Local residents are speaking out against a planned neighborhood development they feel is designed to circumvent regulations set down by

7 Taken to Hospital After Carbon Monoxide Issue in Vernon (CT) condo

Seven people have been taken to the hospital after a furnace emitted elevated levels of carbon monoxide in a condominium