Beth A. Grimm
Beth A. Grimm an attorney who has been working in the field of Homeowner Association Law for more than 25 years. She represents homeowners associations and homeowners in all aspects of the law and related issues.
- Glass bottle instigates attack at condo pool
- Meet your new HOA, the city of Santa Clarita
- Rancho del Oro streetlight repair plans still pending
- STEVE KARCHER: Homeowners Associations can be good or really, really bad
- HOA HOMEFRONT: Can number of renters be limited?
- Condominium Fire Displaces Two
- Rancho Mirage residents torn over solutions to wild coyotes
- HOA HOMEFRONT: Reader questions - board size, architectural application
- Should We Be Concerned with Private Wells and Water Use?
- Redondo Beach condo battle heats up