Beth A. Grimm
Beth A. Grimm an attorney who has been working in the field of Homeowner Association Law for more than 25 years. She represents homeowners associations and homeowners in all aspects of the law and related issues.
- HOA HOMEFRONT: Reader questions on open meeting act
- HOA serves crepes plus food for thought
- HOA ADVISER: Get ready for the 'new' Davis-Stirling Act
- Fee Recovery To Defense Went POOF! When Appellate Court Determined No CID
- Trancas Highlands Property Owners Sound Off on Assessment Costs
- Glendale moves to ban smoking in new apartments, condos
- Vandals Spray Paint Racist Slogans, Swastikas On Structures, Sidewalks In Valenc
- Two leaks discovered in Lakeport subdivision hit by slides
- One by one, homes in Calif. subdivision sinking
- Will the POA Board ban street carts?