Beth A. Grimm
Beth A. Grimm an attorney who has been working in the field of Homeowner Association Law for more than 25 years. She represents homeowners associations and homeowners in all aspects of the law and related issues.
- Redwoods Saved by Sempervirens, Homeowners in Unusual Arrangement
- HOA ADVISER: Who votes on new spa project?
- Grand Jury report criticizes Bear Valley CSD
- HOA honors Nelson by renaming park
- Woman Fined Over "God Bless America" Sign
- San Lorenzo homeowners fume over lack of discourse about administrator hiring
- HOA HOMEFRONT: Reader questions on open meeting act
- HOA serves crepes plus food for thought
- HOA ADVISER: Get ready for the 'new' Davis-Stirling Act
- Fee Recovery To Defense Went POOF! When Appellate Court Determined No CID