Carbon monoxide leak cleared out condo

A scare for residents of a condominium on the city’s waterfront Friday afternoon as firefighters were called to the scene when a CO detector went off.  Read the article…………….


Related Articles

Pig named Ernest Hamingway lives large in Whitehorse (AB) condo

The story of an Alberta family’s fight to keep their pot-bellied pig is hitting close to home for a Whitehorse

Woman upset she paid neighbour’s Hydro bills for 12 years

A Surrey woman is demanding answers from BC Hydro, and her strata, after finding out she was paying her neighbour’s

Condo act (AB) reforms not dead yet, despite prorogued legislature

Proposed amendments to Alberta’s Condominium Property Act are in limbo, but for some calling for changes this may be a