Carbon monoxide poisons Orlando (FL) family, condo building

Six people were taken to a local hospital early this morning with carbon monoxide poisoning from a generator left on inside an under-construction condominium complex, police say.


Tags assigned to this article:
carbon monoxidecondoFlorida

Related Articles

Austin spends nearly $5 million to buy 10 homes in the Onion Creek Watershed at risk of flooding (TX)

The properties are part of the Onion Creek Homeowners’ Association, but since the city intends to use them for nonresidential

Centerport Condo Complex Collapses From Relentless Blaze (NY)

The nor’easter’s strong winds forced firefighters to spend several hours battling a relentless blaze at a Centerport condo complex Tuesday

Poinciana (FL) residents refile lawsuit against APV, Avatar

Three Poinciana homeowners filed a lawsuit Tuesday against the Association of Poinciana Villages, Avatar Properties and the Village One Association,