Careless mistake causes thousands of dollars worth of damage and nearly kills a dog at a North side condo complex (IN)

Fire crews strap on an oxygen mask to a small dog named Tommy, working to revive the animal that was found lifeless inside this North side condo. After a carelessly thrown cigarette sparked the large blaze that caused thousands of dollars’ worth of damage and left several families homeless.   Read the article…………


Related Articles

Woman suspected of defrauding homeowners association (FL)

A former bookkeeper is accused of defrauding the Kingsland Ocala Waterway Homeowners Association out of more than $11,000 over four years.

Lakewood (OH) condominium ordered to remove space heaters or go to court

The city of Lakewood has ordered The Marine Towers East condo association to remove space heaters and fix a faulty

Village Board adds condominium roads as public routes (WI)

the action was necessary after a state agency notified village officials that the village risked having its levy limit lowered if it continued charging the homeowner’s association fees for plowing the roads.