Carmichael (CA) condo fire under investigation
The fire at the condo in the 6200 block of Coyle Avenue reached a neighboring building, but firefighters were able to knock down the blaze before it caused more than minor damage. It is unknown how much damage the first condo sustained. Read the article………….
No one was hurt in a recent condominium fire that started in a basement dryer in Troy, investigators report.
Nearly 20 residents have been temporarily displaced after a fire broke out inside a Trenton condominium Saturday afternoon. Read
I own and live in a unit which I thought all along was a condominium, but I just recently found