Cat dies and residents displaced after Va. Beach fire

Residents were displaced and a family’s cat lost its life in a condo fire Thursday night.  Around 10 p.m. the Virginia Beach Fire Department responded to a fire at a two-story, two-unit condo in the 200 block of Sykes Ave.    Read the article…………


Related Articles

Tempe and Phoenix (AZ) fire crews work together to battle overnight condo fire

Fire crews from Tempe and Phoenix worked together to gain control of a condo fire that broke out overnight near

Massive gas explosion at Ewing (NJ) condo complex injures 7 utility workers, destroys homes

A massive gas explosion at a Ewing condo complex this afternoon injured seven utility workers, destroyed at least one unit

South Windsor Condo Building Severely Damaged by Fire (CT)

Officials said one resident of a unit where the fire appears to have started was taken to the hospital, but