Catching some heat
Oak Lawn residents who live in multifamily buildings can thank Frank Malinowski for enabling them to grill this summer without fear of legal ramifications. Malinowski was surprised when he was told by a member of his condominium association board a few weeks ago that he could not legally grill on his balcony because of a village ordinance. Read the article……………..
Residents had to evacuate their apartments after a fire sparked at the Harbour Gate Condominium building near the Lesner Bridge.
Carolan knew she was buying a house within homeowner’s association rules, but she says in the past few months, Whitney
For weeks, Rio Rancho police have investigated a business they say embezzled hundreds of thousands of dollars from property owners