Charging cell phone starts fire in West Hartford condo; 9-year-old credited with saving grandmother (CT)

A charging cell phone is being blamed for a fire that tore through a West Hartford condo Tuesday morning.  Three people, including two firefighters, were sent to the hospital after a bedroom fire at 8 Rosemary Court in West Hartford.  Fire officials said the fire broke out just before 1:30 Tuesday morning and said it started in a second-floor bedroom, which became fully engulfed but they said the fire was confined to that bedroom and a hallway. The fire was brought under control in about 20 minutes. Police say the cell phone was charged on a bed when it caught fire.     Read the article……………….


Related Articles

Ex-cop gets prison time in HOA takeover scheme (NV)

A retired Las Vegas police lieutenant was sentenced to 366 days in federal prison Wednesday for his role in the

Condo president admits wrongdoing in court after Local 10 investigation

Local 10 News investigative reporter Bob Norman is in court as the president of a condo association admits that he

Virginia Beach woman’s water turned off 10 months for late homeowner association fees

The Commons Condominium Homeowner Association voted to have her water turned off because Billings got behind on her homeowner association fees.