Fried chicken may have led to West Knoxville condo fire (TN)

Fried chicken may have led to a condo fire that displaced six people Thursday afternoon. No injuries were reported.  Knoxville Fire Department units responded to a condo unit development at 946 Piney Grove Church Road in West Knoxville shortly after 1:30 p.m. and found heavy smoke coming from Unit No. 9, said KFD Capt. D.J. Corcoran.    Read the article………….


Related Articles

Pot on Stove Destroys Condo in Hercules (CA): Fire Dept.

An unattended pot on a stove caused a two-alarm fire Sunday night that destroyed two condominiums in Hercules, according to

Major fire damages Queen Anne condo building; no injuries

Seattle firefighters battled a huge two-alarm fire at a three-story condo building in the densely populated Queen Anne neighborhood Thursday.

Marijuana grow operation may have caused Woodhaven fire (MI)

An investigation is underway after a fire at an apartment complex in Woodhaven.  Crews were called out to Kirkway Village