Company involved in electrocution lawsuit admits it did not have permit for pool repairs (NC)

The electric company at the center of a lawsuit filed by the family of a 17-year-old lifeguard who was electrocuted and drowned Labor Day weekend is now admitting they did not have a work permit for the repairs made on the pool back in 2011.  Rachel Rosoff was found in a pool on Valley Forge Road in the Heritage Point neighborhood on Sept. 3 and pulled from the water.  Authorities later determined that a faulty ground wire in the pool’s electrical system didn’t trip a circuit breaker when the pump motor failed, allowing the water in the pool to become electrified.    Read the article………..


Related Articles

Bridgeville (DE) pair indicted on theft of more than $20K

A husband and wife were arrested after a grand jury indicted the pair on charges of stealing more than $20,000

How to Help after Hurricane Harvey

hese blogs often focus on community association issues, whether hot topics, new appellate cases, or proposed federal or state laws.

Lake Charleston (FL) homeowners ask HOA for security cameras in neighborhoods after attempted abductions

The father of a 10-year-old who was almost abducted is asking his community’s HOA board for security cameras around the