Fire at condo complex displaces residents (MI)

One cat has died and several residents are displaced after a Sunday evening fire in a condominium complex’s basement.  The St. Clair Shores Fire Department was called to one of the buildings in the Wedgewood Manor Condominium complex on Masonic Boulevard east of Harper Avenue around 8:30 p.m. Oct. 9 after residents discovered smoke and flames coming from the basement.     Read the article……………


Related Articles

Vacationers react to Sanibel condo fire (FL)

Heartbreak on Sanibel Island after fire rips through a condo building. Investigators say lightning sparked the blaze that destroyed four

Fire ignited by plumber’s torch destroys Brick (NJ) home, authorities said

Authorities said the fire in one of the units of the Primrose Lane condominium complex started when a plumber was

HB4919 an affront to consumer rights (MI)

Q: I’m a millennial who just bought a new condominium in Michigan. I’m trying to familiarize myself with current Michigan