Condo Complex Fire Sends Resident to Hospital (CA)

Firefighters in Redondo Beach found a resident “disoriented with signs of thermal injury and smoke inhalation” when they responded Monday to a fire in the city. The patient was treated on scene and transported to a local emergency room, RB Fire Division Chief Issac Yang told Patch.   Read the article…………..


Related Articles

HOA Homefront: Readers ask about contracts and telephone participation

I understand from reading my local newspaper that you specialize in answering HOA questions. I hope you can entertain mine.

Lake of the Pines (CA) vet wins right to continue woodworking hobby

A Lake of the Pines veteran, whose fight with his homeowners association sparked offers of help from near and far,

Camarillo Springs (CA) homeowners responsible for own mud repairs

Springs residents whose houses were damaged in a recent mud flow likely know by now that their homeowners association’s insurance