Palm Beach condo evacuated for cooking fire (FL)

Residents of the Patrician of Palm Beach condominium on the South End were evacuated briefly Wednesday evening after a small cooking fire broke out.   Read the article………….


Related Articles

Mold forces family to flee home

For the past two years, the Carlsons and their three children have battled constant illness, financial distress and emotional turmoil

Will condo members pay to fill up their neighbor’s electric car?

They are starting to show up in parking spaces and garages in condominiums around town. The Volts, the Leafs, the

Community Life: Is class closed meeting?

Q: Our condominium association recently had a “board certification” class presented to it by the association’s attorney in our clubhouse.