Condo fire that critically injured man was fueled by storm’s strong winds (MI)

An open garage door and strong northern winds likely fueled a Wednesday condominium fire that critically injured a man and displaced residents of the four-unit structure.   Read the article………….


Tags assigned to this article:
condofire

Related Articles

Texas Mother Told to Remove Deceased Son’s Memorial

Garza found a citation from the Sagemeadow Maintenance Committee on the ground next to the memorial Thursday. The note reads:

Costs drain desirable options for Rayconda dam (NC)

Fearing for the long-term stability of an earthen dam crossed by a city road, the state forced homeowners to lower

Residents Return to Minneapolis Condominium Following Carbon Monoxide Leak (MN)

A Minneapolis condominium was ventilated and residents were allowed to return to their homes Thursday morning after a carbon monoxide