Gas leak in Maple Ridge condo forces residents out into the cold (AB)

45 residents of a condo building in Maple Ridge had a very cold night because of a natural gas leak.  Fortis BC was called out to the building on Harris Road near 124th Avenue shortly after 11:30 Wednesday night because a resident smelled gas, and Fortis in turn called out the Fire Department when their initial crew determined that there was definitely a leak.     Read the article……….


Related Articles

Broken water main leaves Edmonton condo dwellers without water for six days — and counting (AB)

On Monday morning, several residents of a south Edmonton condominium complex could be seen carrying empty buckets and bottles towards

Listing agents may have provided condo keys to Craigslist rental scammers

Real estate agents may have unwittingly aided a Craigslist rental scam that swindled hundreds of thousands of dollars from would-be

Small claims and strata disputes to move online (BC)

Have a small-claims battle or condo war to settle? In B.C., there’s an app coming for that.  More and more