Condo’s carbon monoxide scare a reminder to get furnaces checked

A carbon monoxide scare at a Winnipeg condominium should serve as a reminder for people to get their furnaces checked, according to the Winnipeg Fire Paramedic Service’s public education coordinator.   Read the article…………….


Related Articles

Condo boards on road to recovery a year after manager charged in alleged $4.1-million fraud

The residents of a Mountain condo building are nursing their reserve fund back to health after their corporation and 12

Council approves rezoning of Harvest Hills golf course for real estate development (AB)

Council approved the rezoning that will pave the way for a 716-unit housing development on a closed golf course late

Balcony fire forces dozens to evacuate condo building in Southwest Calgary Saturday

The Calgary Fire Department responded to reports of flames on a balcony of a suite in the London at Heritage