Cooking fire caused evacuation of Springfield condo complex

Residents of a downtown Springfield condominium complex were evacuated due to a fire late Wednesday morning.  Dennis Leger, aide to the Springfield Fire Commissioner, told 22News that food on the stove led to the fire at the Kimball Towers Condominiums at 140 Chestnut Street.    Read the article………………


Related Articles

Anchorage condominium fire sends 2 to hospital

A home oxygen unit caused the fire to grow and fire department Capt. Barry Clark says the fire got big

Condo residents thank Methuen (MA) firefighters for rapid response

The families who lost their homes that day expressed their gratitude to the Fire Department Tuesday evening by presenting them with a picture of a firefighter carrying a little girl he has rescued from the flames

Arson suspected overnight at troubled Tymberskan condos (FL)

Firefighters spent several hours Thursday morning fighting a blaze at a condo in the embattled Tymberskan community and officials said