Man critically injured by apparent electric shock in Waikiki condo (HI)

“It was someone that lives here,” she said. “He was drilling to put a lock box for his apartment, I’m assuming in the electrical room.  Obviously he got shocked really bad.”    Read the article………….


Related Articles

Berlin (CT) Reviews Condo Trash Rebate

Since 2014, the town has helped condominium complexes shoulder the costs of private trash removal. But tough economic times could end the rebates

Homeowners’ association alleges pest control service allegedly failed to fulfill contract

A Louisiana-based homeowners’ association is seeking damages claiming that a pest control service breached contracts and failed to perform the necessary actions.

Eldorado (NM) community association accepts pro-chicken ruling

The chicken fights in Eldorado may be over — unless spats erupt over how to monitor or regulate the egg-layers within the community.