Crown shores condo building evacuated after carbon monoxide incident

The Crown Shores condo at 700 Willowbrook Rd. NW was evacuated on June 5 after the Airdrie Fire Department (AFD) determined CO levels in the building were “dangerously elevated.”    Read more…….


Related Articles

Laval condo fire seriously injures senior

An 87-year-old woman was taken to hospital to be treated for serious burns after an overnight fire in a condo

Strata handyman informs and entertains neighbours on Twitter (BC)

A Vancouver man fed up with the management of his strata is taking to Twitter to keep his neighbours informed,

Condo Culture: Attend owners’ meetings to keep informed about your condo investment

Q. My wife and I are new condo owners. So far, we have not received any notices about any meetings.