Man dies after fire in condo that didn’t have working smoke alarms (IN)

A man has passed away after previously being pulled from a burning condo on March 11.  The Indianapolis Fire Department said 53-year-old John Williams died on March 14.  IFD investigators said the condo in the 6100 block of Timber Lake Boulevard didn’t have any working smoke detectors. This is the fifth fatal fire that has occurred in IFD’s district in 2017. IFD said all of the fatal fires were accidental and occurred in residences that didn’t have working smoke alarms.    Read the article…………..


Related Articles

‘My privacy has been shattered’: Break-ins blindside seniors in Laguna Woods (CA)

Barbara Lee moved from her home in Huntington Beach to Laguna Woods 10 years ago because she heard it was

Tampa (FL) condo complex saved from fire by sprinkler system

A fire that may have been sparked by a lightning strike was quickly extinguished by a sprinkler system at a

Industry Experts Weigh in on (FHA) Condo Rules

While the Federal Housing Administration has loosened its condominium approval requirements in recent years, many properties continue to struggle to