Downtown Dallas (TX) condo evacuated for carbon monoxide leak

Three people were taken to hospitals and a Downtown Dallas high-rise condominium was evacuated overnight because of a carbon monoxide leak.  Read the article………..


Related Articles

HOA Homefront: Copies of documents should be a reasonable cost

Q:  Recently my family sold a house and paid over $700 in fees to the association, a large portion of

Litchfield Plantation (SC): Lawsuit over control of HOA heads toward dismissal

The developer of Litchfield Plantation and property owners last week withdrew motions that would have either ended or extended a 5-year-old suit over control of the homeowners association

Neighbors wait weeks for condo assoc. to fix water issue (MI)

From doing laundry to showering, it’s been a struggle. 13 On Your Side is looking at why some residents have