Downtown Dallas (TX) condo evacuated for carbon monoxide leak

Three people were taken to hospitals and a Downtown Dallas high-rise condominium was evacuated overnight because of a carbon monoxide leak.  Read the article………..


Related Articles

Carlsbad (CA) Condo Owners Cleaned Out After Fumigation

Residents of the Bayshore Condominium Complex in Carlsbad were robbed of jewelry, electronics and personal information either during or after

Four people injured in Indy condo complex fire (IN)

The drama unfolded about 3:30 a.m. at Abney Lake Apartments in the 3400 block of Highfield Court. A woman and

Jackson Oaks gains fire safety recognition (CA)

The Jackson Oaks Homeowners Association recently earned the national Firewise Communities/USA recognition from the nonprofit National Fire Protection Association