Electrical fire damages condo building on Creekside Drive in Cudahy, no one injured (WI)

Fire crews on Monday evening, December 12th were on the scene of an electrical fire in a condominium on Creekside Drive near College Avenue in Cudahy.  Crews were called out to the scene around 7:00 p.m.  When officials arrived on scene, all occupants of the condominium and all surrounding residences were accounted for. No one was injured.    Read the article…………….


Related Articles

Post- storm fires destroy multiple homes (IL)

Tuesday night`s stormy weather led to several fires. Some residents believe lightning was the cause. A four family condo in

No one hurt in fire that started in basement dryer in Troy (MI)

No one was hurt in a recent condominium fire that started in a basement dryer in Troy, investigators report.  

Pewaukee (WI) condo association treasurer charged with embezzlement

A treasurer for a condo association in Pewaukee allegedly stole $25,000 from that group.  48-year-old Lorene Luney-Treml of Sussex is