NH condo complex evacuated after oil ignites on stove, firefighters called in to help

Residents of a downtown condominium complex were evacuated Saturday night after firefighters rushed to a reported fire in one of the units.  Nashua Fire Rescue was called to 7 Atherton Ave., Apt. 2, just before midnight for a reported kitchen fire. Crews arrived and discovered smoke coming from the side door of a three-story home. The occupant told firefighters he was heating oil on a stove when it ignited in the pan.   Read the article…………….


Related Articles

Condo Fire On Beau Drive In Des Plaines (IL)

One person was being treated for injuries suffered in a condo fire on Des Plaines’ west side Friday afternoon.  Crews

Lightning strike displaces Laurel condo residents

Anne Arundel fire officials believe a lightning strike started a fired that displaced residents of around a dozen condos Tuesday

Rosemead Condo Complex Evacuated Amid Explosion, Fire; Possible Link to Drug Lab Investigated

The individual who called 911 had heard an explosion and then reported a unit on fire.  The 36 unit complex