Family homeless after cigarette sparks condo fire (CA)
A fire scorched a Del Cerro condominium Wednesday morning, causing an estimated $350,000 in damage and leaving a woman and her three teenage sons in need of emergency housing. Read the article………..
Two people were displaced by a laundry room fire at a condominium complex in the 300 block of Wimbledon Chase
Firefighters are battling a fire at a condominium complex in Kalamazoo Township. The fire started around 4:20 p.m. at the
Dozens of Burnaby firefighters are combating a major fire that broke out in the top levels of a condominium near