Farmington (MI) Firefighters Obtain Vital Device for Deaf Woman

A deaf woman whose Farmington condo caught fire last month is now safer because of a specialized smoke detector obtained for her by Farmington public safety officers.    Read the article…………


Related Articles

Eight months after Hurricane Matthew toxic mold discovered at the Ormond Heritage condos (FL)

The Ormond Heritage’s claim to fame has always been that it sits on the land where the Ormond Hotel, built

Is the Co-op Liable if Children Get Hurt in Common Areas? (NY)

Q. Children who live in my co-op building in Yorkville, Manhattan, sometimes play in the common areas. They run up

DiNapoli’s investigators find member item abuse by contractor tied to Barron (NY)

The head of the Homeowners Association in Brooklyn used about $20,000 in member item funds for personal use, including paying