Fire damages Boyne Mountain condo (MI)

A problem with a heating and cooling unit caused a fire that damaged a condo unit at the Boyne Mountain resort Tuesday.   Read the article…………..


Related Articles

Two families flee condo fire in Cobb County (GA)

A fire early Monday morning forced two families to run from their homes, some without shoes, to escape the blaze.

Spate of condo blazes sparks safety campaign

Shortly before 5 p.m. on Friday, May 22, 2015, tenants on the west side of the Avenue complex at 301

Woman fighting $23K in East Lansing rental (of condo) fines

An attorney who has successfully challenged East Lansing’s rental license requirement is back in court defending an Ann Arbor woman