Fire damages Canton (MI) condos, careless smoking suspected

A fire that damaged four Canton condominiums may have been caused by careless smoking on a balcony, officials said Tuesday.   Read the article………


Related Articles

HOA Homefront – Can the association enforce unwritten rules?

Q:  This past year we got a new homeowners association manager, and there has been a huge increase in the

Build your skills at serving on condo boards with these programs

Two educational programs in the Chicago area are designed to train board members and inspire others to serve.

Presidio Terrace: This is the second time residents lost their own street (CA)

Homeowners in ultra-wealthy Presidio Terrace were shocked in May to discover that their privately-owned street—as in the, lanes and sidewalks