Fire damages Canton (MI) condos, careless smoking suspected

A fire that damaged four Canton condominiums may have been caused by careless smoking on a balcony, officials said Tuesday.   Read the article………


Related Articles

Florida Woman Claims Diet Pills Led to Home Purchase She Regrets

McKaig filed her objection to the sale in a lawsuit case filed by the homeowners’ association against the original homeowner

Bill seeks to ease Summertree utility sale (FL)

In late January, Pasco commissioners listened as residents of a west Pasco neighborhood asked the county to buy the private

One Greenbelt (MD) resident injured, 18 displaced in condominium fire

A Greenbelt man was injured and 18 residents were displaced when a fire ripped through a condominium building Saturday morning.