Fire ignited by plumber’s torch destroys Brick (NJ) home, authorities said

Authorities said the fire in one of the units of the Primrose Lane condominium complex started when a plumber was using a torch to sweat a pipe in an upstairs bathroom.  Read the article………….


Related Articles

Miami (FL) condo owners confused by election monitor

DBPR said the agency does not currently certify election monitors. In the past, she added, the agency issued badges and certificates. But it stopped doing that “in response to an influx of misuse by election monitors presenting badges [and] certificates at elections in which they had not been appointed by the Ombudsman,”

Homeowners Association in Natomas Sparks Anger (CA)

A grassroots effort is underway in Natomas to possibly take down a homeowners association because of too many ticky-tack policies.

Harbours Condominium (IN) lawsuit finds no wrongdoing

The Indiana Attorney General’s Office has finally settled a lawsuit against members of The Harbours Condominiums Association board that alleged