Fire ignited by plumber’s torch destroys Brick (NJ) home, authorities said

Authorities said the fire in one of the units of the Primrose Lane condominium complex started when a plumber was using a torch to sweat a pipe in an upstairs bathroom.  Read the article………….


Related Articles

Associations usually regulate short-term rentals

Q. I am interested in leasing my unit for weekends, or other short terms, as a vacation rental for those

At state committee hearing in Doylestown, condo owners lobby for relief from county recording fees

The bills under consideration by the Urban Affairs Committee would limit an indexing fee charged by counties using the alternate Uniform Parcel Identification (UPI) system to organize property records

Dead fish found in Desert Shores (NV) lake concerning homeowners

Residents are upset over dead fish found at Lake Madison at Desert Shores Community. After days of complaints, residents say