Fire ignited by plumber’s torch destroys Brick (NJ) home, authorities said

by Editor | December 30, 2015 4:29 pm

Authorities said the fire in one of the units of the Primrose Lane condominium complex started when a plumber was using a torch to sweat a pipe in an upstairs bathroom. ┬áRead the article………….[1]

Endnotes:
  1. Read the article………….: http://www.nj.com/ocean/index.ssf/2015/12/fire_ignited_during_plumbing_work_destroys_brick_h.html

Source URL: http://communityassociations.net/fire-ignited-by-plumbers-torch-destroys-brick-nj-home-authorities-said/