Fire rips through Marco Island (FL) condos

A fire ripped through a condo on Hartley Avenue Wednesday, forcing neighbors to evacuate.  The fire caused major smoke damage and the heat was so intense, it melted the blinds off the windows.     Read the article………..


Related Articles

Careless mistake causes thousands of dollars worth of damage and nearly kills a dog at a North side condo complex (IN)

Fire crews strap on an oxygen mask to a small dog named Tommy, working to revive the animal that was

Thanksgiving Day Fire Destroys Condos in New Haven (CT)

Some New Haven residents are now without a home on Thanksgiving after a fire ripped through a condo complex Thursday

Condo Unit Owner E-Mail Addresses Are Private

Question: I am on the board of directors of my condominium association. I asked the management company to forward me