Fire safety consultant suspects Belleza (FL) condo fire may have been caused by someone smoking a cigarette on balcony

Action News spoke with a fire safety consultant who got an inside look at the Belleza at Ponte Vedra condo building, which caught fire last Monday, and he said he suspected the cause was linked to someone smoking a cigarette on the balcony of a second-story unit.     Read the article…………


Related Articles

Condos may be appreciating faster than single-family houses

It’s a real estate question that historically has had an easy answer: Do single-family detached houses appreciate in value faster

Riverview neighbors upset about abandoned home owned by HOA (FL)

Neighbors in a Riverview neighborhood are raising major concerns about an abandoned home that’s owned by their homeowner’s association.  Neighbors

Lawsuit filed against Jupiter police chief for not paying HOA fees (FL)

Jupiter Police Chief Frank Kitzerow owes about $1,600 in homeowner association fees, according to a lawsuit filed against him in