Fire tears through Ann Arbor condo

Schroeder said police arrived first on scene and found the fire fully involved in a unit in the Chapel Hill condominiums.  It is not yet clear what started the fire and the incident remains under investigation, he said.     Read the article………….


Related Articles

Cigarette blamed for Southie (MA) condo fire that forced out 20 people

“Careless disposal” of a cigarette caused an early morning rooftop fire that displaced about 20 people at a condominium complex

Condo fire leaves two homeless in North Attleboro (MA)

At least two people were left homeless late Sunday afternoon by a fire that broke out in a condominium unit

Pot on Stove Destroys Condo in Hercules (CA): Fire Dept.

An unattended pot on a stove caused a two-alarm fire Sunday night that destroyed two condominiums in Hercules, according to