Fire Tears Through Medford Condos on Long Island (NY)

At least a dozen residents were left homeless by a large fire that tore through a Medford condo complex.  The fire broke out on the second floor of building, at the Blue Ridge Condominiums complex, at around 11:45 p.m. Thursday.  All residents were able to escape before flames shot through the roof.   Read the article………….


Related Articles

Carbon monoxide poisons Orlando (FL) family, condo building

Six people were taken to a local hospital early this morning with carbon monoxide poisoning from a generator left on

Fire destroys Seawatch condo unit

Marco Island Fire-Rescue personnel were called to a residential structure fire at the Seawatch Condominium complex on South Collier Boulevard

Thefts of fire alarm panels in South Florida putting thousands at risk, fire officials warn

Thieves have stolen more than 150 fire alarm control panels, rendering them inoperable and putting thousands of lives at risk