Firefighters extinguish blaze at Harrison Twp. condo complex (MI)

Fire crews worked in searing heat Saturday afternoon to extinguish an accidental fire that caused an estimated $300,000 in damage to a Harrison Township condominium complex.  Firefighters were called out about 3:30 p.m. to Island View Estates on Jefferson Avenue next to the Harrison Township Waterfront Park after residents reported smelling smoke from two units.  Battalion Chief Andrew Houde said a resident was entertaining family members when smoke was detected coming from the attic of a second-floor unit. Residents of unit numbers six and seven immediately evacuated.    Read the article…………….


Related Articles

Victory for prosecution (NV): Judge sets Oct. 6 trial in HOA takeover case

Federal prosecutors won a hard-fought victory Wednesday in the high-profile criminal case involving the takeover of Las Vegas valley homeowners

Leaking fluid from corpse pits condo owner against insurance provider

A state appeal court ruled that State Farm didn’t have to be there for Judy Rodrigo after her neighbor died

Saratoga Million-Dollar Condos Flood for Second Time in 4 Months (CA)

The so-called “million-dollar” condos at Saratoga Avenue and Abbott Street have flooded for the second time in less than 4