Firefighters rescue residents from 2-alarm fire at Md. condo building

Fire officials said firefighters responded to the fire at around 5:20 p.m. SkyFox captured heavy flames coming out of the top floor of the complex located in the 9200 block of New Hampshire Avenue.  Several people were seen being rescued by ladder from the balconies of upper level units at the four-story building.    Read the article………….


Related Articles

Pot on Stove Destroys Condo in Hercules (CA): Fire Dept.

An unattended pot on a stove caused a two-alarm fire Sunday night that destroyed two condominiums in Hercules, according to

Man at center of Lake Linganore (MD) dispute defends his tactics

He was the bane of his Lake Linganore neighborhood, with his outrageous, aggressive and sometimes obscene signs, his assertive personality

Man hospitalized after fire at St. Pete condo

One man is hospitalized this morning after a fire at a condo complex in St. Petersburg.    Read more………