70 firefighters combat chimney fire at North Woodstock condo complex (NH)

There were no injuries, but three people, two guinea pigs and a dog were displaced Saturday afternoon when a chimney fire destroyed one unit and heavily damaged another at the Alpine Village condominiums, according to authorities.  Reported at 12:46 p.m., the fire began at #130 Alpine Village Drive, which is at the far eastern end of a building that contains four multi-story residences, and then the fire spread next door to #129.  The fire went to three alarms and at its peak was battled by upwards of 70 firefighters, some from as far away as Holderness, before being bought under control by about 3:30 p.m.    Read the article…………..


Related Articles

HOA letter to resident: Remove flag decal from mailbox (UT)

Many people probably live or have lived in a neighborhood that has a Homeowners Association, or HOA. It usually has

Plan to House Disabled Adults in WaHi Condo Scrapped After Residents Object

nonprofit that places developmentally disabled adults into residential buildings throughout the city has withdrawn its plan to buy a duplex

9 displaced after condo fire in Marion County (FL)

Nine people are now without a home after their condo caught fire in Marion County.    Read the article……..