Fireplace to blame for condo blaze in South Nags Head (NC)

Investigators have determined that the blaze Wednesday night that damaged part of a condominium complex in South Nags Head was ignited from a fire burning in the fireplace.    Read the article………….


Related Articles

Westminster firefighters rescue person from balcony of burning condo (CO)

Firefighters rescued a person from the balcony of a condominium that caught fire on Monday, the Westminster Fire Department said.

Coming Up – Your HOA & You: Who Rules The Neighborhood? (NC)

Thousands of Charlotte-area residents live in neighborhoods that have a local Homeowner Association. HOAs are often praised for keeping communities

Fire extinguished at Branford (CT) condo complex

Emergency officials in Branford said they extinguished a fire that broke out at a condo complex Saturday afternoon.    Read